Bay Bridge, Post 22, c. 1953
Patrolman Chester C. Hayth with a new
radar unit mounted on the back of a 1953 Ford Mainline
Breathalyzer Training, c. 1970
SC2 Frank Schneider provides assistance
to Sgt. Walter F. Liddle.
The color guard at Cleveland Browns Stadium on November 23, 2003 for the Browns-Steelers game. Unfortunately, Pittsburgh prevailed 13-6.
The first bus inspections by the OSHP
were in Hardin County on July 17 & 18, 1934.
Patrol personnel from center to right are Lt. George Mingle, Ptl. Vance Andrews and Ptl. Franklin Roush.
The Drum & Bugle Corps performing at Red, White & Boom in Columbus, July 2, 1993
First Patrolman of the Year Awards, 1966
Col. Robert Chiaramonte (center) with the first district and state Patrolmen of the Year at the Ceremony held on February 7, 1967
Left to right: Ptl. Gilbert D. Cook, D1; Howard F. Fulk, D9; Robert E. Swift, D2; William E. Bronkar, D7; Harry L. Wolfe, D6; Billie A. Bradley, D3 and State; John F. Kopp, D8; Daniel D. Sumrok, D4; Thomas B. Willison, D10 and Eugene R. Howell, D5.
CT Albert Swain in the GHW Comm Center on January 7, 1969
Lancaster, Post 23, October 27, 1961
Open House guests learning about a wet suit used for underwater rescue at the new post building at 1125 Ety Road
Lt. Charles C. McCue and Dispatcher Olive Sue Simmons at Ashland, Post 3, c. 1970
Col. Adam G. Reiss with his senior staff,
Speedometer mounted on the roof of a 1959 Ford, Franklin Park, Columbus, Ohio on October 24, 1960.
Members of (l-r) the Indiana and Michigan State Police and the Ohio State Highway Patrol meet at the junction marker of the three states sometime in the late 1930's
DHQ Inspection, October 26, 1951
[Click here if you know something about this photo]